Praying For Your Husband: Prayer Summit
To Be a Wife. To Be a Blessing.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord."
This is a comprehensive event designed to give women a foundation in why it's important to pray for the men in their lives and how to go about praying effectively.
Our ONE desire is to give you the tools to "Be a Wife. Be a Blessing."
- Unlock scripture, the word of God, to edifying your husband and your family while growing in the grace, wisdom, and knowledge of God's plan.
- Our goal is to help you find new ways of understanding and gaining knowledge in the Word of God while lifting up your husband in prayer.
- It will be a time of testimony from both wives and the men they have blessed through their prayers of how praying scripture has transformed their families.
- Beyond the impact on your relationship with Jesus and your husband, our desire is to use this as an outreach to reach other women wanting to pray for their husbands or needing divine intervention in their marriages.
- To fulfill this goal we are asking each woman who attends to bring a friend who is engaged, happily married, married but needing divine intervention, to share what you learn so that you can lift each other up in prayer throughout your journey.
- The event costs $20 which includes supplies to take home that will assist in your prayer journey, craft supplies for your own unique prayer journal, and a vegetarian lunch.
- At the conclusion of the summit you will be asked to share this study with someone else when you return to your local church or community.
: April 23
: KYTN Conference Office
850 Conference Dr. Goodlettsville, TN 37072
: 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
: Vegetarian lunch and materials
: Melissa Weisner